If you want to develop healthy eating habits you will have to learn a few simple tips on healthy dieting for each day:
- Be sure to have breakfast every morning. For breakfast is the most important meal for our metabolism. People who regularly eat in the morning are less likely to overeat at night. Proper breakfast gives you energy and helps to think and to work productively. People deprived the first meal are under stress and their body begin to use the energy received during lunch and dinner to create fat reserves. Do not skip breakfast!
- Gradually exclude from your purchase levaquin diet junk food: white sugar, bleached flour, trans fats (margarine pastries, mayonnaise, cream cheese, ice cream with vegetable fats, fast food, hot dogs, sausages, dairy desserts). Avoid commercially processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. On average, need to drink 8-10 glasses of water including the herbal infusions, green tea, broth hips. Fruits and vegetables contain structured water and can replenish your daily fluid needs. And be sure to start each morning with a glass of water.
- Eat colorful vegetables every day. Vegetables with different colors give you different nutrients. Choose leafy greens, cabbage, broccoli, lettuce, red and orange vegetables – carrots, squash, peppers, tomatoes.
- Choose fresh fruit, they have more benefits than fruit juice, especially packaged. Fruit juice contains little or absolutely no fiber. But a lot of sugar, preservatives, and dyes.
- Pay attention to the useful herbs and salad dressings. Dress salad with sesame, pumpkin, or olive oil, add the lemon and fresh herbs (basil, thyme, oregano). Use in your diet only healthy fats and oils. Olive and flaxseed oil, avocados, nuts, seeds, olives, sea fish are all excellent sources of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals, and essential fatty acids, beneficial for the cardiovascular system.
- Be careful with sweets. Limit foods and beverages containing sugar (ideally, exclude them).
- Eat 4-5 times a day in small portions at the same time. Do not miss a single meal. Thus, you will provide a high rate of metabolic processes and good work of the digestive system. However, late in the evening give your body the opportunity to rest. The digestion process is also a job.
- Remember that our food is not only a source of calories, but also has healing properties. Eat consciously. Choose healthy foods.
- It is important not only what we eat but also how we do it! Prepare food in a good mood! Eat at beautifully laid table in the company of positive people!
Free sample essay on healthy eating habits can be a good guideline on essay proper writing. They will teach you to chose an urgent topic and find relevant information on the issue. It may as well be helpful in presenting your own ideas on the phenomenon.
Actually all free sample essays and examples available online are 100% plagiarized! If you need a high-quality customized essay on Healthy Eating Habits topics written from scratch, you can easily hire professional academic writers online:
Click here to read more about custom essays here!
You will get a 100% non-plagiarized essay paper about Healthy Eating Habits from SmartWritingService essay writing service!
Essay on Speech on Healthy Eating Habits
670 Words3 Pages
Topic: Healthy eating
General purpose: To persuade
Specific purpose: To persuade the audience to develop healthy eating habits
Thesis: Changing your eating habits will change your life.
Preview: First, I will address the root issue of many people’s eating habits, and then I will expand on how you can and why you should develop a healthier lifestyle.
Organizational pattern: Monroe’s Motivated Sequence
I) I am sure all of you have heard of the infamous “freshman fifteen.”
a. I won’t ask who has gained this weight, but by a raise of hands, how many of you have thought to yourself, “Are my jeans getting tighter?”
b. I’ll admit, I definitely felt like my clothes were shrinking.
c. But, I did something about it.
II) I’m…show more content…
d. We all have our own reasons for why we eat what we eat, but perhaps the lack of knowledge about nutrition plays a factor in our decisions.
e. The truth is our food choices do matter because they affect our health.
i. “According to Consumer Reports, the nation’s eating and drinking habits have been implicated in six of the ten leading causes of death – including heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes,” just to name a few (Powter, 1995, p. 33).
f. Obviously, despite the variety of healthy food available, many people do not choose the most nutritious options.
Transition: But there is no need to fret because there is a solution!
II) I said previously that changing your eating habits will change your life.
a. But you may be thinking, “Okay, sure, but does she want us to all become vegans or something like that?”
i. No, that is not what I am suggesting. ii. I am here to persuade you all to become aware of the nutrition of what you eat and from there, to make healthy choices.
b. I’m going to share with you all how changing my personal eating habits changed my entire lifestyle.
c. It all started last semester, when my English professor came up with an interesting assignment he called “experimental research.”
d. We had to either add something or remove something from our lives for 1-2 weeks, and document our findings.
i. I chose to refrain from eating sugary desserts.
e. First, though, I must tell you about my border-line addiction.